August 13, 2020
It says my email is already in use.
- If you receive a message that your email is already in use, this could be because you originally created an account using Facebook or Google.
- If this is the case, ensure that you click the "Sign in with Google" or "Sign in with Facebook" when logging into your account.
- The next step you can take to gain access to your account if you receive a message that your email is already in use is to reset your password. You can do so by clicking "Forgot Password" when on the sign-in page or follow this link: https://watch.mandolin.com/?forgot.
- If the issue persists please email email@example.com.
I don't see my tickets when I log in to my account.
- Double-check that the email you used to sign in to the show is the same email that you claimed your ticket with. You can only access the show by using that email address.
Did this help answer your question?