You should be able to access your show by logging in to your account at https://mandolin.com/.
If you do not see your show(s) listed under "My Tickets", please double-check that the email address on your current Mandolin account matches the email address that you used for purchase. If you confirm you indeed purchased a ticket for the correct event, DO NOT purchase another one as you are likely experiencing an account issue, not a ticketing issue.
You can verify the email address of your current account by clicking on your picture or icon in the top right corner of the page. Your name & email address will be displayed on the drop down menu that appears.
If the email address listed does not match the email with which you purchased your tickets, please sign out and create a new account or sign back in using the correct email address.
If you have verified that you are in the correct account and still do not see your tickets, you can try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Double check your account email is the same you used to purchase your ticket, which can be done in the top right corner of the watch page.
- If you created your account via Continue with Facebook, Google, or Apple, be sure to use the same method logging into watch.mandolin.com so your ticket automatically links to your account.
- Refresh the page.
- Sign out of your account, then sign back in.
- Log in under a different browser/device.
- Delete your account, then re-create it.
If you continue experiencing issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'd be happy to help!