So you’re new to Mandolin? Welcome!
We’re happy you're here and hope you enjoy your experience. Before you start watching, we want to go over some important information to help you have the best possible experience. Below you will find information about creating an account and accessing your shows.
Creating an Account
- Step 1: Visit https://watch.mandolin.com/
- Step 2: Enter your email address in the field marked "Email address"
- IMPORTANT: This MUST be the same email address you used for your purchase or else your shows will not populate in your account. If you are a giftee/transferee, you will need to create an account using the address you received your Sign In email with.
- Step 3: Click continue and then designate a password of your choosing in the field marked "Password"
- Step 4: Click "Create Account"
If you would prefer to create your account by signing in via Google, Facebook, or Apple, simply click the "Continue with Google," "Continue with Facebook," or "Continue with Apple" in lieu of entering your email address.
Note that whichever method you use to create your account is the method you must always use going forward in order to access your shows.
Accessing your Shows
- Step 1: Sign in to your account by visiting https://watch.mandolin.com/. If you see a prompt to "Sign up or log in", simply enter the email address associated with your account.
- Step 2: Once logged in, your shows will appear as long as you have used the same email address for your ticket purchase and your Mandolin account.
- Step 3: To view your show, scroll down to "My Shows" and you should see your show(s) listed. Click on the desired show and you will see a countdown until show time. Once the countdown hits 0, the show will begin automatically.
- Step 4: Enjoy the music!