1 on 1 Meet & Greet Instructions
We hope you're excited about your meet and greet experience!
We will send you an email with further instructions within 24 - 48 hours before the event. In the meantime, here's what you need to know to prepare for the meet & greet event:
- Before the meet & greet event, you will need to download Zoom on your computer or mobile device. Important: your Zoom display name must match the same first & last name you used to purchase your VIP tickets.
- To download Zoom, click HERE
- On the day of the VIP event, head to watch.mandolin.com (make sure you're signed in with the same email address you used to purchase your tickets!) and select the meet and great event under the My Shows section.
- Once you've been directed to the show page for the meet and greet event on Mandolin, there will be a 'Join The Call' button that will open up a private Zoom link.
- You will then enter the Zoom waiting room chat, where the host will give you two warning messages before it's your turn to meet the artist/band.
- Keep the chat open to receive messages from your host.
- When it's your turn, you will be added into a private video chat with the artist/band, and you will have a few minutes to chat. The meet & greet will conclude with a photo of you and the artist/band members! Your photo will be delivered via email within 5 - 7 business days after the meet & greet.
If you have any questions about the meet & greet session, please email email@example.com
Each virtual meet & greet session occurs online. By participating in this meet & greet, you consent to:
- Audio and video recording, and/or one or more screenshots to be taken, of your virtual meet & greet session.
- You agree that the artist/band may use an audio and video recording of, and/or one or more screenshots from, your virtual meet-and-greet session in any and all advertising and promotional materials, or to refrain from doing so, in any manner or media, worldwide, without further notice or compensation to you.
Don't see the show in your account? Check out our help page on accessing your show HERE.