The following applies to purchases for which Mandolin is the merchant. Tickets and other products sold by partners and other third parties are subject to their own respective policies.
All sales are final. No refunds, barring certain exceptions as outlined below.
Event Tickets (Livestreams, VIP/Meet & Greet Events, etc.)
Your purchase of a Mandolin event ticket ensures the following:
- When purchased prior to an event’s scheduled start time, your ticket provides you with entry to the event at its scheduled time.
- When an event replay is offered along with the scheduled event, your ticket will also provide you with access to the event replay during its scheduled available time.
- If available, when tickets are purchased following the end of a scheduled event as a means of accessing the event’s replay, your ticket will provide you with access to the replay for the remainder of the available replay window.
- Access to your event and/or its replay will be provided in a timely manner following your purchase, via the email address associated with your ticket purchase.
With your purchase of an event ticket on Mandolin, you acknowledge your responsibility for the following:
- Purchasing your ticket using a current, valid email address, to be associated with an active Mandolin account.
- Allowing ample planning and time to read Mandolin instructions and access the event or replay, as applicable. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address associated with the ticket purchase and are also available on our Help Center.
- Ensuring your device compatibility/functionality and a stable internet connection, as outlined on our Help Center.
- Contacting and working with Mandolin Fan Support via email@example.com if assistance is needed with accessing your event.
- Accepting the event replay (if available) as a reasonable substitute for not attending the event during its scheduled time, should circumstances prevent you from attending the event at its scheduled time.
If you would like to make a request for refund, please review the following:
- Requests for refund should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should contain information explaining the reason for your refund request and relevant evidence to support your refund request.
- Refunds or comparable accommodation (such as future event ticket credits of equal or lesser value) may be granted on a case-by-case basis, depending on the circumstances and evidence provided.
- Barring certain exceptions, refund requests submitted more than 24 hours after the start time of a scheduled event will not be considered, and no refunds will be granted beyond 48 hours after the start time of the scheduled event. Because of this, timely responses and communication with the Mandolin team about your refund request is critical.
- Situations that will NOT be considered for refund include, but are not limited to, the following:
- I was not able to attend my event at the scheduled time.
- I did not like the format or content presented by the artist.
- I thought the event was too short.
- I experienced isolated performance issues or instability watching my event.
- The sound mix was not suitable to my ear.
- I could not access the event at its scheduled time and I do not consider the replay to be an acceptable alternative.
- There was no replay offered.
In the event that an event is cancelled, Mandolin will notify and initiate refunds to all ticket holders within a week following the cancellation, unless otherwise stated. If the event is eligible for a refund, Mandolin will issue a refund of the ticket price you paid, any service fees, and certain additional add-ons or upgrades (such as VIP/Meet-and-Greet events and certain merchandise).
If a refund is issued, it will be processed to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase. Mandolin cannot issue a refund to a different credit or debit card (this includes customer-initiated refund requests). If your credit or debit card number has changed, but is for the same account (i.e., a new card has been issued for the same account), the refund will be processed to that account.
In the event that an event is rescheduled, Mandolin will notify all ticket holders shortly after the rescheduled date is announced. Event tickets will remain in place and will be valid at the new date and time, unless otherwise stated. Refund requests for fans unable to attend at the rescheduled date/time should be submitted prior to the event’s rescheduled date as outlined above.
Merchandise (“Merch”) / Physical Goods:
As outlined on our Help Center, merchandise (“merch”) sold by Mandolin is fulfilled and shipped by the artist’s/presenter’s team and their partners.
Customer Requests for Refund on Merch Orders: Merch is not refundable upon customer request, with the following exceptions:
- Customer has made an accidental or duplicate purchase.
- Customer has decided to replace or upgrade their merch purchase (for example, the customer would like to purchase a different merch bundle, or would like to change a merch item’s size/color, etc.).
In the above situations, you should email Mandolin at email@example.com with information explaining the reason for your refund request and relevant evidence to support your refund request prior to the start of the related Mandolin event. Refund requests will be reviewed and may be granted at Mandolin’s discretion.
Mandolin-Initiated Refunds on Merch Orders: As described above, Mandolin may initiate a refund on a merch order when a related event is cancelled. Mandolin may also initiate a refund on a merch order if merch supply becomes unavailable, or in other situations at Mandolin’s discretion.
Issues or questions regarding merch orders, including inquiries about shipping timelines and damaged merch, should be directed to Mandolin Fan Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that Mandolin can work with the artist’s/presenter’s team to reach an appropriate resolution.