If you access the watch page for show you don't have a ticket for, you will be greeted with the following message:
If you haven't purchased a ticket, clicking Get Ticket will direct you to our box office page to buy a ticket. If you've already made a Mandolin account, be extra sure you use the email associated with your account during the purchase process. That way, your ticket will automatically link to "My Tickets."
If you have purchased a ticket and are still seeing Get Ticket, there are a few things you can do to try and resolve:
- Double check your account email is the same you used to purchase your ticket, which can be done in the top right corner of the watch page.
- If you created your account via Continue with Facebook, Google, or Apple, be sure to use the same method logging into watch.mandolin.com so your ticket automatically links to your account.
- Refresh the page.
- Sign out of your account, then sign back in.
- Log in under a different browser/device.
- Delete your account, then re-create it.
If you confirm you indeed purchased a ticket for the correct event, DO NOT purchase another one as you are likely experiencing an account issue, not a ticketing issue. If you still experience issues having full access to the watch page, please email email@example.com for further assistance.