We hope you're excited about your meet and greet experience! Here’s how Meets work:
We will send you an email with further instructions within 24 - 48 hours before the event. In the meantime, here's what you need to know to prepare for the meet & greet event:
- Before the meet & greet event, you will need to download the Mandolin app on your mobile device.
- To download the Mandolin app for iOS, click HERE
- To download the Mandolin app for Android, click HERE
- On the day of the VIP event, head to the Mandolin app (make sure you're signed in with the same email address you used to purchase your tickets!) and select the meet and greet event under the My Tickets section. You will find My Tickets indicated by the ticket icon in the bottom right hand corner.
- Once you've been directed to the show page for the meet and greet event on Mandolin, there will be a 'Join The Meet' button that will open up a private meet and greet experience with you and the artist.
- You will be prompted to provide your first and last name. Important: your display name must match the first & last name you used to purchase your VIP tickets, so we are able to match your photo when we send them out.
You will then enter the waiting room.
- Check out your wait time on the first card in your carousel. This updates in real-time as you move through the queue.
- Scroll through the carousel to check out other pro-tips for a great VIP experience, as well as special offers from the Artist.
- For the best experience, we recommend staying on the Mandolin app until it’s your turn. Want to be notified when it’s almost your turn? Tap “allow notifications” and we’ll send you a push notification!
- Check your video/audio (and to see that you’re looking good) by toggling your camera/audio “on”
Checking In: When it’s almost your turn, the Event Host will prompt you to check-in by enabling your camera and microphone on your mobile device. Once you’ve completed this prompt, you will be admitted into the meet & greet experience! Do not walk away from your device, or you may miss your turn.
You’re in! Enjoy your time with the artist!
- Standard meet & greet experiences typically range from 1-3 minutes depending on the artist.
- You may flip your mobile device horizontally if you want a full-screen view of the artist.
- The Host will let you know when time is almost up
- The Host will snap a few pictures with you and the artist.
- Mandolin staff will process these photos and email your keepsake photo within 7-14 days of the event.
- Photos are captured from the source camera of both participants. The photo you receive will look different than your view in the app.
If you have any questions about the meet & greet session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each virtual meet & greet session occurs online. By participating in this meet & greet, you consent to:
- Audio and video recording, and/or one or more screenshots to be taken, of your virtual meet & greet session.
- You agree that the artist/band may use an audio and video recording of, and/or one or more screenshots from, your virtual meet-and-greet session in any and all advertising and promotional materials, or to refrain from doing so, in any manner or media, worldwide, without further notice or compensation to you.
- Mandolin will send you a photo of your time with the Artist if that comes with your ticket purchase. Otherwise, photos and videos are strictly prohibited.
Don't see the show in your account? Check out our help page on accessing your show HERE.