We’re excited you’re about to get your VIP: Party on! You’ll receive an email with further instructions 24 hours before the event. In the meantime, here's what you need to know to prepare for your special event:
Before the Event
You can only join a VIP: Party via the Mandolin Mobile App on iPhone or Android; tickets to the event can be purchased from the mobile app or the Mandolin Box Office.
- Before the meet & greet, you will need to download the Mandolin app on your mobile device. Please note that you’ll need the latest version of the app, so remember to check it before your party begins!
- To download the Mandolin app for iPhone, click HERE
- To download the Mandolin app for Android, click HERE
- Tap 🎟️ on the right bottom corner of your screen and your VIP event ticket will appear in the "Coming up" section.
- The event can only be accessed through the mobile app.
- If you tap on your ticket before the event begins, you will be taken to the “waiting room,” where you will find an event countdown, instructions for the event, and merchandise that you can buy.
At the Time of the Event
- Tap on your ticket located in the “My Tickets" section of the Mandolin app to enter the “waiting room.”
- Once you’ve joined the waiting room, tap “Enter Event.”
- If you are already in the "waiting room" when the event switches to live, you will see the countdown clock switch to the “Enter Event” button. You will then have to tap “Enter Event” to be moved from the “waiting room” to the VIP event.
- Allow Mandolin access to your camera and microphone so the artist can see and hear you.
- NOTE: You will be muted upon entering the event but can request to ask a question by selecting the “Raise Hand” button located at the bottom of your screen.
- Provide your first and last name. It is important that your display name matches the name on your ticket.
- Once you’re in the event, you will be able to:
- View the artist video
- See other fans in the event by pulling up the Fans tab located at the bottom of your screen
- Ask the artist a question by selecting the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of your screen
- Once you’ve selected to raise your hand, you’ll be added to the list of other fans who have also requested to ask a question.
- When it’s your turn, you’ll receive a notification you’re up and can unmute your mic to talk to the artist.
- After you’ve finished asking your question and the artist has answered, the host will disable your mic.
- If you have another question, you may raise your hand again.
- Once the party is over, the host will end the call for everyone
Important: Inappropriate behavior will result in removal from the event
Each virtual meet & greet session occurs online. By participating in this meet & greet, you consent to:
- Audio and video recording, and/or one or more screenshots to be taken, of your virtual meet & greet session.
- You agree that the artist/band may use an audio and video recording of, and/or one or more screenshots from, your virtual meet-and-greet session in any and all advertising and promotional materials, or to refrain from doing so, in any manner or media, worldwide, without further notice or compensation to you.
- Unauthorized photos and videos are strictly prohibited including screenshots taken by fans.
Don't see the event in your account? Check out our help page on accessing your show HERE.